Monday, February 7, 2011

Successful PRINTING WORKSHOP by GACS

Hi,

Gujarat Academy of Creative Studies very much pleased to announce Success of first ever PRINTING WORKSHOP in Saurashtra region.
1st Feb to 7th Feb. GACS arranged Printing Workshop for Designers and Printers. So many people from overall Gujarat took part in it, and feel that they got very important information and guidance from GACS about current printing scenario and new technology updates.
During this workshop following main topics were discussed.

Topic 1:

Software update for designing: Adobe Package:

Use of InDesign for Publication and other Design creation like: Stationery, Brochures and Magazines.

How to start creating multicolor designing with In Design.

Rules to follow while creating multicolor designs.

What care should be taken while creating multicolor designs.

New features of In Design software. - by Mr. Pankaj Paun

In Photoshop: How to work with colors, color correction techniques and very useful information about color creation, it's harmony etc. - by Mr. Vishal Ambasana

Topic 2:

4 color printing by UV ink with Screen process.
What care should be taken while UV Printing
UV curing by 40" UV/IR curing machine live demo.

Topic 3:

CMYK Offset Printing technic by Mr. Sunil Ambasana
at GGPL live demo on 28"x40" Mitsubishi CPC Offset Machine.
at GP: live demo on 19"x26" Komori CPC Offset Machine.

Industrial visits arranged during last 3 days for following processes.
Pre-Press: Positive making and CTP making unit,
Press: GP and GGPL.
Post-Press:   Thermal and Cold Lamination.
        Foiling and Embossing Machines.
Biggest Note-Book manufacturing units of Rajkot.

Basic information about Offset Printing Process, Screen Printing Process and other Printing processes were covered.

Number of participants took part from all over Gujarat.
Each and every participant awarded by Certificate and some useful materials provided.



40" UV/IR Curing Machine

Students at GACS class room

Color Correction techniques

How to choose perfect colors - by Mr. Vishal Ambasna




viewing different samples at GGPL
Offset theory by Mr. Sunil Ambasana

Screen Printing techniques - by Mr. Pankaj Paun

Screen Printing techniques - by Mr. Pankaj Paun

Screen Printing with UV ink - Mr. Paresh Gajjar






Understanding about Mitsubishi 28" x 40" Offset




Review by participants of workshop:

Mr. Chandreshkumar Borsadia - Rajkot

"I would like to start new Printing Unit, but right now I don't have any idea about different printing processes, so I asked Mr. Sunil before 1 year, he told me that they are in process to start Academy for Printing Technology Education. I took part in 7 days workshop and I got so many important information, I will also join 6 month batch."
Thanks a lot Sunilbhai.
- Chandresh Borsadia


Mr. Nilesh Rajani from Neel Card Center-Bhavnagar, said that
"I never thought that such useful information I can get from our Gujarat, I got very useful tips and techniques of various Adobe software which will definitely useful for me upgrade my artist team, also watching UV printing and UV curing is awesome, it was my first experience to see such a nice printing method. Staff of GACS is really very much experienced and co-operative, also they have very good command to teach such practical things. I never forget this visit.
Thanks....!!!
-Nilesh





Mr. Shemal Daxini from Harilal Press-Rajkot:
"I just finished my education and I was in search of such institute where I can get education for Printing Technology, because we have 40 years old family business of Printing press and my father wanted me to join the same, but I thought that if I could get education before joining I would be pleased. Also my English is not that much good, so I was in search of some institute who can teach me in my mother tongue Gujarati, my search become ended when I got information about GACS - a well-equipped, experienced and co-operative staff for Printing Education. I joined workshop and I must join their complete course of 6 months.
- Shemal


Mr. Vipul Kava - Chaitanya Graphics - RAJKOT, admitted as follows:
"My younger brother is in designing field, I just joined him before sometime, but I was not that much sure to join his business for long time, at the same time we got information about GACS, I joined workshop and now after this workshop I am 100% sure to join this industry, because I have seen so many people growing in this field, we visited biggest presses of Rajkot and I realized that this business could give me more than I require. I will definitely join complete course of 6 months and start my carrier as a Designer, that is sure. - Vipul




Mr. Murtuza Bharmal - Bharat Pasti Bhandar, Rajkot:
"I just completed my education period and my father told me that I will share my experience with you, but you must get some education for Printing technology, I search a lot, at last I found information about GACS, I joined 7 days workshop and I got complete information about our printing industry, so I will join the course and only after that I can improve our family business.
Thanks GACS.- Murtuza.


Mr. Manish Dholakia - Yamuna Traders - Ahmedabad.
"I received a call from Mr. Pankaj when they started this Academy, as a business person I requested them to provide us knowledge and information about new technology and market update in some short time, so they promised me that they will arrange a short time workshop shortly, and in very short time I received a call to join this workshop, it was really a amazing experience and I got some very useful information to expand my current business. I am thankful to all the staff of GACS, specifically Mr. Sunil Ambasana (owner) and congratulate them to start such a nice educational institution, which is very useful to our Printing Industry.
My best wishes are always with you....thanks...!!! - Manish

Congratulations and All the Best to GACS...!!!


2 comments:

  1. like GACS workshop give good information software technique & Practical training four color printing unit & UV screen printing amazing technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Duper Work, Guys, Keep rolling

    ReplyDelete